Monday, April 11, 2016

Photos: To All Ye Car Lovers, Checkout This Amazing One Bedroom Flat Car

Alright, to all my car lovers, I bet you'll soon be looking for this one. When I first saw this car, I was amazed by the interior designs.
A one bedroom flat car huh? Was the big question I asked myself. Yes you read right one bedroom flat. This amazing car actually has a room and parlor, not leaving aside a mini kitchen, guess it's meant for my fellow travellers or should I say destitute Hehehehe. When you get to a point, just pack your car and sleep lol.
What in the world actually made them (who ever the inventor is) to make or should I say build such a car?
Enough been said joor, finally oyinbo pass us no be small. Tell me, what do you think of this awesome car?
Checkout more awesome parts of this amazing car below:


No comments:

Post a Comment