Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Photos: Nigerian Famous Igbo Rapper "Phyno Fino" Unveils His Guy side In Photo.

Hmmmmmm....!! Phyno Fino.....! What is this one again na huh?
Well i was surfing the net and I stumbled on the above eyes popping photos of our #1 Igbo rapper Phyno kissing his fellow dude and with his both eyes closed it looks more like a deep kiss if you ask me or is it that am not seeing well with my glasses these days?
Well his partners face is not visible but looks more like the Limpopo Master Hehehehe such love. (Lip sealed)
Well am wondering sha cause anything is possible. Wait ooh don't get me wrong, am not saying they are G's ooh, but menh... As a guy and you're reading this, will you or can you kiss your fellow guy? I know we have the G's everywhere now but Phyno???? Just saying sha

No comments:

Post a Comment